Just when you least expect it, the nicest thing can happen to you. I was minding my own business last night, watching “The Bachelorette” (try not to judge, even if you really want to) in between bursts of finishing the quilting on my Atomic Apps quilt.
I decide to take a quick look at my mail and saw a message from Erin at Crosstitchery telling me that she’s nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
There are a few requirements that go along with this nomination:
- Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know that they are nominated.
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger that nominated you.
Having had to come up with 25 things for Stephanie and our Supernova Friendship Block Swap, finding seven is easy:
- My favorite place on earth is the beach.
- On a rainy afternoon, there’s nothing I like better than stretching out on my couch under a blanket with a cuppa and a good book.
- My three favorite animals are cats, elephants and whales. Unfortunately, I can only keep one of them.
- I love all kinds of music and have sung semi-professionally.
- I love old movies. One of my favorites is “The Ghost and Mrs. Muir” with Rex Harrison and Gene Tierney.
- I am seriously addicted to oatmeal and eat it for breakfast every morning. Sometimes even for a late night snack as well.
- I love the adventure of going to new places. I hope to cross Australia off my bucket list one day.
Here are my blogging nominations (in no particular order):
- Tallgrass Prairie Studio
- Late Night Quilter
- House on Hill Road
- Buzy Day
- Christa Quilts
- From the Blue Chair
- Wasn’t Quilt in a Day
- Wombat Quilts
- Cross Stitch Bobobitch Mononitch
- Don’t Call Me Betsy
- Freshly Pieced
- Film in the Fridge
I hope you’ll check out these other great blogs. They are definitely where I get daily inspiration!